Before you return any items, get in touch with us! Having issues with fitting or rubbing? We have years of experience with the GreenGuard muzzle, and we developed most of our other products, so in most cases, we can help!
There are almost always adjustments we can make to solve problems from rubbing issues to removal by a clever houdini.
Simply take a couple of photos of the muzzle and halter on your horse from the right and left sides, and email them to us along with a description of your issue. We will get back to you with some suggestions. Worst case scenario, you can still return it if we can't get it to work!
Returns within 30 Days (U.S. and Canada sales only)
FOR A FULL REFUND:
* E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the items you wish to return, and the reason for your return. You can also contact us at this email address to make a warranty claim on your muzzle within 1 year of purchase.
* We will email you a pre-paid return label to use to ship your returned item(s) back to us. Please clean all items prior to returning.
PREP YOUR RETURN:
1) All four (4) muzzle straps must be included with any returned muzzles
2) Undo any straps from the muzzle and/or Halter before shipping.
3) Clean any dirt or hair from used items.
4) If possible, include the original packaging/packing slip.
5) Order Number must be included in or on the package.
6) Use an appropriately-sized bag or box. Do not bend or squish the muzzle in a package that is too small.
HOW WE PROCESS THE RETURN:
We will refund the returned products; we do not offer exchanges. If you need a different item, you can order the size/color you need at any point.
After your return is received and inspected, we will issue a refund to the account that was used for purchase.