Looking for video tutorials on how to use, fit, or adapt your GG Equine products or GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle? This is where we're going to have all of our helpful tutorial videos conveniently housed.
Just want to figure out how to fit your muzzle on your pony? Tap the link for the online version of the GreenGuard instruction leaflet that came with your muzzle. It includes videos relevant to assembly and fitting.
Everything from how you calculate your pony's bit size to fitting and adjusting the muzzle to making Do-it-yourself modifications for your horse's comfort.
GG Equine Basics
- Muzzle Sizing: Determining Bit Size
- Attach a GreenGuard muzzle to a standard or non-GG halter
- Attach a GreenGuard muzzle to a GG Equine halter
- The GG Equine Complete Set-Up Guide (Muzzle, Halter, Straps, Stickers)
- Using Muzzle Strap Back Keepers
Help a Horse Succeed in the Muzzle
- Help a Frustrated Horse Graze in the Muzzle
- Avoid or manage muzzle Rubs and Rubbing
- How to keep a Houdini Horse from Escaping
- Using a Neck Strap for Persistent Houdinis
- Using Muzzle Inserts to taper and adjust grass intake
GG Equine Accessories
- GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle Inserts
- "Pony Protector" Grazing Muzzle Stickers
- "Houdini Helper" Corner Straps
- GG Halter Fleece Set
- GG Halter Center Face Strap
Muzzle Tips and Hacks
- Block muzzle corners with baling twine
- Block mini muzzle corners with baling twine
- Block muzzle holes with Gorilla tape to restrict grazing further
- Temporarily block all muzzle holes for vet or farrier appointments.
- Adapt muzzle inserts to fit in old-style (no slots) grazing muzzle
Halter Tips and Hacks
- Fit and adjust the GG Premium Breakaway Halter
- Remove / reorient the halter clip
- Adjusting the halter fit mid-season
- Adjusting the center face strap mid-season